The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Relevant experience in word-press, API and integration
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (WordPress, Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby).
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Keeping up to date with advances in Web Application technology WordPress, Joomla ….. etc.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
- Attend project kick-off meetings with clients as needed.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Arabic Nationalities
- Job Type: Full-time